Register Now  to remove Ads/PopUps and browse the forum without any restrictions!

Share Post:
Facebook Twitter

SHORTFILM request thread - Post all your shortfilm requests here only
02-26-2022, 11:02 AM
abadarsh8 Offline
Junior Uploader
Threads: 29
Thanks Received: 4 in 4 posts
Thanks Given: 9
Bandwidth: 6.45 MB
RE: SHORTFILM request thread - Post all your shortfilm requests here only

(09-08-2021, 08:17 AM)Originally Posted by chicmagnet
(09-07-2021, 11:14 AM)Originally Posted by Alastor Guys.. I'm tired of your request.. Here I have a videos of Padhu - 80+ & 9+ songs ,
Saniya rao - 85+ videos
Prunila aunty- 26 vidoes
Nose pin girl - 54 videos
Black beauty - 53 videos
And some more videos of kavita varma, sunita pandey (16 videos and 7 songs) and some other girls rare videos...
But the problem is Some people are already posted some of videos.. Most of them are good quality and I bought it from different sources for around ₹2500. Now problem is, Even if I started to post all of it I need to face an issues warning etc.
And I can't able to check every time while I posted it.. Because it's more. So.. If you guys are okay with that any copyright or repost issues which been Neglected means, I'm ready to share it guys.. @admatrix4me @Belinda

₹2500  Sad Some one has cheated you bigtime. All shortfilms you've mentioned were originally collected and stored in MEGA and many people had those mega links. Many people got all these shortfilms for FREE as they were intended to be. May be few people decided to milk money based on the efforts of the original person who sourced these all. It is said that the humongous collection was due to the efforts of Kjvdos who posted shortfilms here during early days of this forum.

Wonder why anyone spends money for content that was available for FREE in the past. Anyways, this is where our MD helps.

We even have content that are not available in that Mega collection due to contribution from Belinda and other shortfilm posters here.
please share that link

Find
Register Now to remove Ads & PopUps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHORTFILM request thread - Post all your shortfilm requests here only - by abadarsh8 - 02-26-2022, 11:02 AM