Register Now  to remove Ads/PopUps and browse the forum without any restrictions!

Share Post:
Facebook Twitter

Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)
01-21-2020, 02:32 PM
mallufan Offline
(Moderator)
Threads: 3,490
Thanks Received: 2,209 in 1,451 posts
Thanks Given: 3
Bandwidth: 390.15 GB
ModeratorsMD Hero
Moderators
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 21 Dec 2019)

File
- 0 MB

Duration: Mins | Resolution:

https://flash-files.com/

(03-03-2019, 12:43 PM)Originally Posted by GhostRider
First of all let me make an important announcement!

I have been infromed that because of some external file hosting company, We have received copyright claims from couple of media houses about our forum hosting and infringing their digital medias/rights. Thus our hosting provider had suspended and terminated our hosting.
AND Because of that we have lost all the data happened on December 20, 2019, I personally apologise for this to all the poster. Though, I had a backup of early morning Dec 20, 2019. So i had to restored that after moving into a new dedicated server insuring that this kind of incident do not take place in future(of losing data(s)).

Hence, i have been forced to use and make our own file hosting site mandatory as from now onward i personally want to take care of all the infringing content's claims, deleting files that are infringe able as soon as possible and legal action regarding it if there happens any.

And i have also been forced to remove the contents that has been claimed as copyright. We clearly do not want to get into any legal dispute with any company or organisation. Hence any honest copyright claims will result as removeable of such contains. I have also made an announcement regarding "Posting Links/Videos Not Allowed from *** media."

Note: There might be some old threads that are not showing thumbnail, i personally will fix that asap.

I hope everyone understands and cope with this new change.
Thank You!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Allow me to present to you a new our own filehosting site - flash-files.com

[Image: hdRVnlY.png]

As the site is growing, spams, rules breaking threads are also growing and to prevent all these, we have decided to launch our own filehost site, and make no mistake it is not another person or company managed site, it is our own video filehost site for masaladesi and xossipz both. (We'll be making set of rules for this soon)

flash-files.com is no different from the various file hosting services prevalent on the internet these days. What this means, among other things, is that:

1. You can buy time based subscriptions for very little money and benifit from its premium features.
2. People who are on slow connections and do not want to download too many files can opt for the free option which has less features, but is more than adequate for sparse usage.
3. Uploaders can now earn not only the facility of downloading other files but also some money.
4. Get unlimited bandwidth and storage as a registered user at flash-files.com. (You dont have to be a premium user)
5. Uploaders can use remote upload to directly transfer files from other websites to flash-files.com. (We are currently testing it, hence that is not publicly enabled yet.)

Note: We are now forced to make FLASH-FILES.COM Mandatory!!

I am sure you will find this change to be beneficial all around.

Let me anticipate a few questions and answer them:

Tell me more about Flash-files.com?

Flash-files.com is a new file hosting site. It is a general file host not restricted to videos only, but we will be using them only for videos. You may upload all kinds of files and post their links on other sites, but please post only videos at MD.

You can read more about terms and schemes on the flash-files.com site. Though I can answer many of your queries about the service, so feel free to ask, As it is managed by Xossipz and MD support team.

So I cannot upload videos at other filehosts and post links here anymore?

NO, you have to use flash-files.com. Video links of other filehosts has been disabled and will be banned if posted shomehow.

What other rules are getting mandatory from today?

1. You can still post video links of other filehosts here.(This will change to only flash-files.com soon)
2. Threads without prefix will be removed immediately.
3. Threads with short links will be removed immediately with 50% warning to the poster.(100% will result a ban)
4. Duplicates threads will be merged.
5. Thread must contain atleast 1 video and not more than 1 unless the videos are parts of that single video. Threads with multiple video links will be removed.
6. Threads without a single screenshots will be removed immediately.
7. Threads or its title shouldn't target any cast/religion or be harmful to any group or religious beliefs. Thread violating this will be either edited or removed without the permission of poster.

Note: You can appeal for your removed thread, just PM me details, if found not guilty, your thread will be restored asap.

What will happen to old videos links(not flash-files.com) which already exist at MD?

Those videos links and threads will stay the way it is. The new rules are applicable mostly on new posting threads.

Sounds good for the uploaders, downloaders and freeloaders!!!

Note: All other rules (https://masaladesi.club/thread-copyright...hted-media) and prefix rules (https://masaladesi.club/thread-posting-r...-june-2019) will be updated and be mandatory very soon.
Please add statistics options to check website from where videos were downloaded..

Also add banner codes for websites..

Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloadsUploaded By

Mins0 MBAvailable
mallufan's signature
My Videos
Buy Premium Now And Download At High Speed With 67% OFF
CLICK HERE TO BUY

Find
Register Now to remove Ads & PopUps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introducing MasalaFiles.com - by GhostRider - 11-28-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Introducing MasalaFiles.com - by Superio - 12-10-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Introducing MasalaFiles.com - by masalamad397 - 12-19-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 21 Dec 2019) - by mallufan - 01-21-2020, 02:32 PM