Register Now  to remove Ads/PopUps and browse the forum without any restrictions!

Share Post:
Facebook Twitter

Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)
11-05-2022, 09:55 PM
ALfarq Offline
Newbie
*
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Thanks Given: 23
Joined: Dec 2019
Reputation: 0
Bandwidth: 0 b
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
Bole Ram Untouched.mkv - 400.76 MB

Duration: 4:48 Mins | Resolution: 1920x1080


https://flash-files.com/4if7ldjNA2

Screenshots
many flash files from 2020 not downloading
downloading button not showing
please view this matter thanks

Example

https://flash-files.com/Z8waHUpNOX
https://flash-files.com/tNTxnVXRzI


Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads
Bole Ram Untouched.mkv
4:48 Mins 1920x1080 400.76 MB Available 142


Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-08-2022, 08:00 PM
whoami Offline
Verified Uploader
*****
Posts: 1,455
Threads: 862
Thanks Received: 564 in 323 posts
Thanks Given: 70
Joined: Jan 2020
Reputation: 94
Bandwidth: 6.14 GB
Verified Uploader
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
I uploaded 2 files it's successfully uploaded bit it's not appearing in myfiles section in flashfiles please look into this issue

@GhostRider




Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-10-2022, 12:46 PM
daddy345 Offline
Junior Member
**
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Thanks Given: 0
Joined: Jun 2022
Reputation: 0
Bandwidth: 0 b
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
Garmi - Strret Dancer 3D.mkv - 615.34 MB

Duration: 6:00 Mins | Resolution: 1920x800


https://flash-files.com/q3DJvUQt5A

Screenshots


download link not showing


Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads
Garmi - Strret Dancer 3D.mkv
6:00 Mins 1920x800 615.34 MB Available 40


Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-11-2022, 10:27 PM
hydrogen Offline
Newbie
*
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Thanks Given: 0
Joined: Mar 2021
Reputation: 0
Bandwidth: 0 b
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
@GhostRider I had purchased FlashFiles premium for Rs.2K via amazon. It hasn't been processed yet. I had also sent mails to support.

Can you pls help on this.




Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-14-2022, 05:58 AM
Mehadi Hasan Offline
Uploading Freak
****
Posts: 472
Threads: 308
Thanks Received: 219 in 135 posts
Thanks Given: 4
Joined: Jul 2021
Reputation: 23
Bandwidth: 21.99 GB
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
I'm getting 504 Gateway Time Out error most of the time for big files.

I tried to use the premium feature to download a file of about 250 MB but I received a file of 1.2 GB and that too corrupted.




Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-14-2022, 08:46 AM
GhostRider Offline
(Administrator)
*******
Posts: 936
Threads: 138
Thanks Received: 19 in 15 posts
Thanks Given: 21
Joined: Nov 2018
Reputation: 54
Bandwidth: 181.01 MB
Administrator
Administrators
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
(11-14-2022, 05:58 AM)Originally Posted by Mehadi Hasan I'm getting 504 Gateway Time Out error most of the time for big files.

I tried to use the premium feature to download a file of about 250 MB but I received a file of 1.2 GB and that too corrupted.

maybe corrupted while uploaded.




Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-14-2022, 03:38 PM
Mehadi Hasan Offline
Uploading Freak
****
Posts: 472
Threads: 308
Thanks Received: 219 in 135 posts
Thanks Given: 4
Joined: Jul 2021
Reputation: 23
Bandwidth: 21.99 GB
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
(11-14-2022, 08:46 AM)Originally Posted by GhostRider
(11-14-2022, 05:58 AM)Originally Posted by Mehadi Hasan I'm getting 504 Gateway Time Out error most of the time for big files.

I tried to use the premium feature to download a file of about 250 MB but I received a file of 1.2 GB and that too corrupted.

maybe corrupted while uploaded.

yes that could be but in ff the file size is shown as 262 MB (approx) and the one I got is 1.2 GB.

how come the file size got increased? it's the same file as the initial few secs are playing.

on free version i'm getting 504 error.




Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-15-2022, 07:32 AM
GhostRider Offline
(Administrator)
*******
Posts: 936
Threads: 138
Thanks Received: 19 in 15 posts
Thanks Given: 21
Joined: Nov 2018
Reputation: 54
Bandwidth: 181.01 MB
Administrator
Administrators
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
(11-14-2022, 03:38 PM)Originally Posted by Mehadi Hasan
(11-14-2022, 08:46 AM)Originally Posted by GhostRider
(11-14-2022, 05:58 AM)Originally Posted by Mehadi Hasan I'm getting 504 Gateway Time Out error most of the time for big files.

I tried to use the premium feature to download a file of about 250 MB but I received a file of 1.2 GB and that too corrupted.

maybe corrupted while uploaded.

yes that could be but in ff the file size is shown as 262 MB (approx) and the one I got is 1.2 GB.

how come the file size got increased? it's the same file as the initial few secs are playing.

on free version i'm getting 504 error.

broken uploads.




Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-15-2022, 10:28 PM
hydrogen Offline
Newbie
*
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Thanks Given: 0
Joined: Mar 2021
Reputation: 0
Bandwidth: 0 b
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
(11-11-2022, 10:27 PM)Originally Posted by hydrogen @GhostRider I had purchased FlashFiles premium for Rs.2K via amazon. It hasn't been processed yet. I had also sent mails to support.

Can you pls help on this.

Hi @GhostRider Any update on this ?




Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-16-2022, 01:53 PM
GhostRider Offline
(Administrator)
*******
Posts: 936
Threads: 138
Thanks Received: 19 in 15 posts
Thanks Given: 21
Joined: Nov 2018
Reputation: 54
Bandwidth: 181.01 MB
Administrator
Administrators
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
(11-15-2022, 10:28 PM)Originally Posted by hydrogen
(11-11-2022, 10:27 PM)Originally Posted by hydrogen @GhostRider I had purchased FlashFiles premium for Rs.2K via amazon. It hasn't been processed yet. I had also sent mails to support.

Can you pls help on this.

Hi @GhostRider Any update on this ?

already upgraded.




Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-18-2022, 09:20 PM
hydrogen Offline
Newbie
*
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Thanks Given: 0
Joined: Mar 2021
Reputation: 0
Bandwidth: 0 b
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
(11-16-2022, 01:53 PM)Originally Posted by GhostRider
(11-15-2022, 10:28 PM)Originally Posted by hydrogen
(11-11-2022, 10:27 PM)Originally Posted by hydrogen @GhostRider I had purchased FlashFiles premium for Rs.2K via amazon. It hasn't been processed yet. I had also sent mails to support.

Can you pls help on this.

Hi @GhostRider Any update on this ?

already upgraded.

Hi @GhostRider , I had applied a voucher of 30 days to get premium which got reflected and is showing premium till Dec 10th . I had purchased INR2k via amazon for 120 days premium. It hasn't reflected yet.


[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-18-185209.png]




Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-19-2022, 01:02 PM
GhostRider Offline
(Administrator)
*******
Posts: 936
Threads: 138
Thanks Received: 19 in 15 posts
Thanks Given: 21
Joined: Nov 2018
Reputation: 54
Bandwidth: 181.01 MB
Administrator
Administrators
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
(11-18-2022, 09:20 PM)Originally Posted by hydrogen
(11-16-2022, 01:53 PM)Originally Posted by GhostRider
(11-15-2022, 10:28 PM)Originally Posted by hydrogen
(11-11-2022, 10:27 PM)Originally Posted by hydrogen @GhostRider I had purchased FlashFiles premium for Rs.2K via amazon. It hasn't been processed yet. I had also sent mails to support.

Can you pls help on this.

Hi @GhostRider Any update on this ?

already upgraded.

Hi @GhostRider , I had applied a voucher of 30 days to get premium which got reflected and is showing premium till Dec 10th . I had purchased INR2k via amazon for 120 days premium. It hasn't reflected yet.


[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-18-185209.png]

Please PM me your gift card order id, i'll have it fixed.




Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
11-19-2022, 07:41 PM
hydrogen Offline
Newbie
*
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
Thanks Given: 0
Joined: Mar 2021
Reputation: 0
Bandwidth: 0 b
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

-

Duration: Mins | Resolution:


Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
(11-19-2022, 01:02 PM)Originally Posted by GhostRider
(11-18-2022, 09:20 PM)Originally Posted by hydrogen
(11-16-2022, 01:53 PM)Originally Posted by GhostRider
(11-15-2022, 10:28 PM)Originally Posted by hydrogen
(11-11-2022, 10:27 PM)Originally Posted by hydrogen @GhostRider I had purchased FlashFiles premium for Rs.2K via amazon. It hasn't been processed yet. I had also sent mails to support.

Can you pls help on this.

Hi @GhostRider Any update on this ?

already upgraded.

Hi @GhostRider , I had applied a voucher of 30 days to get premium which got reflected and is showing premium till Dec 10th . I had purchased INR2k via amazon for 120 days premium. It hasn't reflected yet.


[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-18-185209.png]

Please PM me your gift card order id, i'll have it fixed.

Shared the details via PM. Thanks for your help on this.




Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloads

Mins Unavailable Update
Find
Register Now to remove Ads & PopUps.



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Current time: 12-07-2022, 09:23 PM